Department of Gynecology
Sakina International Fertility Hospital offers the finest medical technology available in Pakistan. We are staffed with some of the most qualified and extensively trained doctors, midwives and nurses with ample international experience in some of the most reputed facilities. We offer a complete range of diagnostic, treatment and surgical specialties to meet the special needs of women.
- Regular check-up, contraception, menstrual and hormonal disorders.
- Pap smear & colposcopy for cervical screening and early detection of pre-cancerous lesions of the cervix.
- Vaccination for cervical cancer prevention.
- Breast cancer screening and mammograms Infertility check-up and treatment services.
- Gynecological ultrasound, CT-Scan, and MRI.
- All major gynecological, abdominal and vaginal procedures.
- Advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery, urogynecological and minimal invasive case for all simple and complicated gynecological problems (cysts, fibroids, tumors, infertility, urine incontinence and pelvic floor disorders).
- Low and high-risk pregnancy follow-up.
- Ultrasounds for all pregnant women including color Doppler and 3D US.
- Serum screening tests for down syndrome and other chromosomal and congenital anomalies.
Normal and Cesarean Deliveries
- A 24/7 epidural service is provided by the anesthetic department at consultant/specialist level.
- Packages and facilities for prenatal follow-up and delivery are available.
Sub fertility management
- Investigation and management of Primary and secondary subfertility
- Medical and advanced surgical management of endometriosis.
- Early diagnosis and treatment of pre-cancer cells on the cervix, (LLETZ/LEEP) treatment of cervical erosion and recurrent vaginal discharge.
- Prenatal care
- Postpartum care
- Gynecology & GYN surgery
- High risk obstetrics
- Pre-natal genetics GYN oncology (GYN cancer)
- Skin Center
- Plastic Surgery Center
- Breast Care Clinic
- Advanced Gynecological Laparoscopic surgery..
Department of Surgery
Our General surgery department comprises of highly experienced senior surgeons and competent staff. Our doctors help in making the surgical experience easier and more stress-free for the patient suffering from diseases of the esophagus, stomach, colon, liver, gallbladder, bile duct, abdomen, breast, thyroid gland and hernias
Various Surgical Procedures with latest technology
- GI Surgery & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Bariatric Surgery including Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- General Surgery including cyst removals, incision & drainage of abscesses
- Abdominal Surgery
- Advanced Haemorrhoidal Surgery
- Advanced Hernia Repair & Hydrocele Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
Department of Obstetrics
we have an experienced team of Obstetricians and Gynecologists providing a wide range of Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Surgical and Counselling options for Women across all age groups.
Obstetrics Services and Treatment
Women’s health is a very critical component of any hospital’s offering. Right from puberty to pregnancy, childbirth to menopause, women go through a host of health issues which need to be addressed from time to time.
At Sakina International Fertility Hospital Obstetricians and Gynecologists provide the best quality diagnostic, therapeutic, surgical and counseling facilities for women. Well-equipped with sophisticated delivery rooms and gynecology conversant operation theaters with advanced and modern equipment to cater to all types of birthing procedures.
- Painless delivery and management of high risk pregnancy
- Management of normal and instrumental delivery
- Laparoscopic surgeries – Diagnostic & Therapeutic
- Hysteroscopy – Diagnostic & Therapeutic
- Laparoscopic Abdominal Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Non-descent Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Transabdominal Hysterectomy
- Robotic Hysterectomy & Myomectomy
the department is geared up to meet obstetrics emergencies round-the-clock by experienced Obstetricians, with high dependency obstetric care. Well-equipped labor units with intrapartum monitor, fetal care, operational facilities are available within minutes of decision making. The obstetrics team is well supported by a team of Perinatologist, Cardiologists, Haematologists, Neonatologists and Intensive Care Specialists all under one roof.
Our team of gynecologists along with specialized nurses is committed to providing empathetic and caring touch to all health issues related to women.
Department of Genetics
The Department of Genetics provides state-of-the-art evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and counselling for the variety of genetic disorders. Patients are evaluated by a multi-disciplinary team of physicians and nurses who specialize in genetics, syndrome identification, metabolic diseases and birth defects.
To give our patients the most comprehensive and coordinated care, our staff works closely with other medical and surgical specialists.
Genetics is an upcoming branch of medicine, with growing applications in clinical practice. Today it is important and will become even more important as our understanding of human genome evolves. Online Mendelian Inheritance In Man (OMIM) is a continuously updated catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. There are thousands of genes and genetic disorders. Each genetic disorder has its own guidelines to diagnose, manage and counsel. There are many genetic tests available. There are few genetic disorders in which effective treatment options are available. In future treatment will be available for many more genetic disorders. Currently there are many other modalities to manage genetic disorders, there by patients and family gets help and support. The myth that nothing can be done for genetic disorders has to go. Our aim is to integrate good genetic practice for quality health care system. We have both clinical genetics and related laboratory services.
Department of Aesthetics
This is an intensive treatment encompassing the science of skin ageing and aesthetics, the patients presenting with aesthetic problems looking for a best aesthetic surgeons for best advice and treatment so we already have world’s best Aesthetic Professionals in our hospital.
- Skin anatomy treatment by aesthetics and ageing procedures
- Ability to assess patients’ requirements and suitability for aesthetic intervention
- We follow ethical practice in aesthetic medicine
- We explain clinical malpractice and legislation of manufacturing of drugs and devices in the aesthetic field of practice to our team
- Procedural skills in minimally invasive aesthetic procedures including rejuvenation techniques, dermal fillers, botolinum toxin injections and some lasers
- Assessment and treatment of complications of these procedures
- Advise on the role of invasive aesthetic procedures
- Evidence based approach to aesthetic medicine and practice
- Critically appraise and conduct high quality research in aesthetic and ageing medicine.